Friday 12 August 2011

Drayton Manor Park

We went to a theme park, Drayton Manor Park in Staffordshire, and our group today consisted of myself, my brother, aunt, uncle, cousins', and two of my cousins friends. It has been a brilliant day, and as far as I can remember this is my first ever visit to an amusement park, and my first time on a major rollercoaster. I have pictures of this day to post soon.

During the evening, one of my cousins and her friend left for their weekend camping trip, and the other friend went back home. However, the rest of us went to a Mexican restaurant for dinner (also a first for me!) and had a good time there. Although our trip to Nottingham is coming to a close, there is still the weekend, and since my parents decided to come back up on Sunday rather than Saturday, we have an extra day to spend with family.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, would you mind checking out my blog? I need some opinions. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done! Hope it's what you wanted. :)

    ReplyDelete