Saturday 22 October 2011

"Remember the Time"/"Because of You" mashup

I am a fan of mashups - the mixing of two songs into one to create a new song. We heard a lot of them back on KIFS, but the one that stands out the most for me, even against newer mashups that I have heard, is the combining of "Remember the Time" by Michael Jackson and "Because of You" by Ne-Yo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq3fj8so9N4

This was the mashup we heard most often on KIFS, followed by the "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day and "Wonderwall" by Oasis mashup (although that was played more on the Open House Party, and it too is a great song). It brings back positive memories whenever I listen to it, and if you like the music of Michael Jackson and/or Ne-Yo, I hope you will like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment