Saturday 7 January 2012

The snowman left over

Not long after I wrote yesterday's post about all the decorations being put away...I discovered that one had been left out! When putting my own decorations away I had accidentally left one on my bed rather than packing it in my bag of Christmas items: my ceramic snowman was the one remaining out.

The box with all the decorations in has been taped and put away, so it would be a waste to get it out again just for one snowman. Fortunately, I do have a safe place for my ceramic snowman for the year, and he will be reunited with his fellow Christmas decorations when Christmas 2012 comes around. In the meantime, here is a picture of him:

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful snowman. Hope you find a safe place for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I can guarantee his safety...he was a gift from a friend.

    ReplyDelete