Monday 6 February 2012

Phone memory card

I am quite pleased at the moment: a memory card arrived for my phone today. While I now have plenty of additional space for pictures and movies, what I find more important is that I can also now easily copy said media off the phone onto my computer.

Files saved to the phone memory are difficult to transfer to the computer, as it is a complicated process in which I had to use a piece of incredibly buggy software to get the media off (and even then, the videos were copied over without any sound, which was useless). With this memory card, I can just plug my phone into the computer via USB and...voila! Copy the files straight over without any problems. I do not have any Bluetooth devices other than my phone, so sending media using that was not an option.

When going out, I am more likely to be carrying my phone than my other cameras, so I will find increased storage/better file transferring for my phone very handy.

2 comments: