Thursday 1 March 2012

Pancakes

We had pancakes for both dinner and dessert last night! Mum made pancakes for the first time in years, using a Yahoo! recipe I had discovered. They turned out to be very tasty, and as per usual when we try out a new recipe, I took some pictures (they were all done with my phone):

This is the second pancake that was made last night, and it was the one I had for dinner: my brother had the first pancake, but it fell apart when Mum tried to get it out of the pan. I was far more successful at getting the pancakes out, as every one that I removed from the pan came out intact. We had leftover casserole on our dinner pancakes.

This is Mum's dinner pancake cooking: despite the fact that she normally eats the least at mealtimes, she had the biggest pancake.

This is my dessert pancake: to my knowledge, this is the first time where I have had (almost) the same meal for both dinner and dessert, except that on my dessert pancake I had strawberry syrup rather than casserole.

Homemade pancakes are wonderful...I recommend them! The recipe we used can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm, okay, now you made me crave pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are surprisingly easy to make if you want to make them yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look good. I might try these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're the best pancakes I've had to date. :) It's a good recipe!

    ReplyDelete