Saturday 16 June 2012

"One More Time" - Daft Punk

I know this is a music post right after a previous post on music, but "One More Time" by Daft Punk was played on the radio a few minutes ago, and hearing it reminded me to write about the song.

I became familiar with "One More Time" from all the times it was played on Open House Party. The heavy use of Auto-Tune and voice processing in the song have never bothered me, as it is a fantastic dance track. Funnily enough, the Open House Party was played during the weekend, which was when I would hear the song most often, and my most recent time in hearing "One More Time" on the radio was today...a Saturday!

The main difference with the Open House Party version and the one I just heard is that the "One More Time" played on OHP was always the longer mix:

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that song. I haven't listened to it in a while, though.

    ReplyDelete