Saturday 25 August 2012

Photo book

We are currently working on a photo book for a couple of special people in our lives. It will consist of a large selection of pictures taken throughout their lives, from their marriage up to and including the present day. I know for certain that they will appreciate the gift and the thoughts behind it very much.

The only downside is that I am once again going through thousands of pictures. Image sorting is a task that never seems to end...and this time it's not because of pictures that I've recently taken! In all fairness I'm not bothered by having to pore through masses of photographs in search of about 100 of them for a photo book: I know that people the photo book is for will absolutely love it, and the work will pay off.

In the meantime, I'll be returning to my image search. We are on somewhat of a clock to get the job done!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes, they take FOREVER to make, but it's worth it in the end. I'm thinking of doing that for my WI trip, but I am not sure how much pictures will cost.

    ReplyDelete