Friday 2 November 2012

In Norwich again

For my "new" last day in Suffolk my aunt and I went to Norwich again; my uncle still isn't back from his work so we had plenty of time to walk around the city for a second time. We rode the buses again, visited Norwich Cathedral and the market, and took plenty of pictures.

The only disconcerting part of today was when we were on our return bus. The bus turned onto a road and there was a loud bang from underneath, which was felt throughout the vehicle; the driver stopped the bus a couple of times to check if there was any damage, but there was either no damage or nothing he found concerning. The most likely explanation was that we hit a piece of concrete or a raised part of the side of the road.

I am all packed up and ready to go, although I won't be home until Sunday. I'll be staying at my grandparents' home in Nottingham for two nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment