Friday 15 February 2013

Potential Android names

Following up on my my post about the creativity of Android version names, I decided to come up with a list of potential names for future versions, continuing the dessert-theme. Bolded names are existing versions, the italicised name is the expected successor to the current version of Android (Jelly Bean) and the remaining names are what I came up with for this post:

C: Cupcake
D: Donut
E: Eclair
F: Froyo
G: Gingerbread
H: Honeycomb
I: Ice Cream Sandwich
J: Jelly Bean
K: Key Lime Pie
L: Lemon Meringue
M: Marzipan / Mud Pie
N: Nougat
O: Oatmeal Cookie
P. Peach Cobbler / Peppermint / Petit Four / Profiterole
Q: Quince Tart
R: Rice Pudding
S: Strawberry Trifle
T: Toffee
U: Upside-down Cake
V: Vanilla Sundae
W: Walnut Brownie
X: ?
Y: Yam Flan
Z: Zucchini Bread (I've only known this food as a dessert.)

My brother thought of O, I had to cheat for U through to Y, and I couldn't come up with anything for X! I don't know if there are any desserts that begin with the letter X. P was remarkably easy, to the point where I chose four desserts with the best-sounding names.

2 comments: