Wednesday 9 October 2013

"SuperLove" - Charli XCX

Recently, YouTube recommended to me this track:


It's "SuperLove" by Charli XCX. While I had already heard of Charli XCX from her being featured on Icona Pop's hit song "I Love It", which she co-wrote, I hadn't bothered to listen to any of her music until I saw her name pop up in the YouTube side bar. I'm glad I become curious enough to listen, as I consider "SuperLove" to be an excellent introduction to Charli XCX's music; I like the song and think it has a colourful video.

Charli XCX has two studio albums, 14 and True Romance; however, 14 was never commercially released, making True Romance her first major-label studio album. The music video for "SuperLove" was released on the 26th of September but the single itself will not be released until December.

2 comments: