Saturday 4 January 2014

"Daft Punk" - Pentatonix

Here is "Daft Punk" by Pentatonix. The song is a medley of several Daft Punk songs, including their two biggest hits, "Get Lucky" and "One More Time":


I came across Pentatonix when I was linked to their version of "Little Drummer Boy", followed by their rendition of Lorde's "Royals". They are an a cappella group Texas and came to prominence when they won the third season of a television singing competition show called The Sing-Off. I don't usually listen to a cappella music but I like Pentatonix; I look forward to hearing more from them.

4 comments:

  1. They were on Good Morning America and NBC Today a few weeks ago. It's not my type of music, but their voices are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, their voices are fantastic and their beatboxer, Kevin, is awesome!

      Delete
  2. Did you ever hear the AcaBelles sing Royals?

    ReplyDelete