Monday 3 February 2014

Bloggers Blog Party - January 2014

My images from January 2014 for the Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party; unfortunately, I had to force a couple of these pictures, as this recent January was not a good month for photography.

Friday, 3rd January: The chocolate that I received on Christmas Day. I went through another "resisting temptation" this year, except this time I did it with all of my chocolate rather the largest boxes of it. I started eating my chocolate on the 2nd of February.

Saturday, 11th January: A delicious chocolate and raisin cake that my brother and I made. Chocolate cake made with raisins is tastier and more moist than chocolate cake made with chocolate chips.

Saturday, 18th July: A sky full of grey clouds. It's been like this for much of January and is a reason why I haven't taken many pictures.

Tuesday, 21st January: This day started out foggy, but it cleared up by the afternoon. This is a chimney surrounded by the fog.

Friday, 31st January: This is an X-Mi X Mini speaker. Three and a half years ago, my Hong Kong uncle recommended these speakers, as they plug into headphone jacks, have excellent battery life, have USB support and are easily transportable; the sound they generate is of decent quality, too. I've been using this one as my laptop's main speaker quite some time now.

Again, this hasn't been a great month for photography around here. I haven't had much incentive to take many pictures and I was fortunate to take even these five images for the party; the last picture was the most forced of this lot.

6 comments:

  1. So much chocolate! It's been so gray this month here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a lot of chocolate since I didn't eat it. :) Besides, it meant not eating loads of sweet foods over Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to be dense, but what is a forced photo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In this circumstance, "forced" means that I had to deliberately find something to take a picture of for the purposes of reaching five pictures for January's edition of the Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party. Usually, I just randomly come across something to photograph.

      Delete