Monday 17 February 2014

"Let Go for Tonight" and "Youth" - Foxes

I rarely write about two songs in one post, but in this case, I liked the two I was deciding between equally and ultimately went with writing about them both. These are two songs by Foxes, a British singer:



I discovered Foxes either when I came across "Youth" one day on YouTube or because I heard her featured in Zedd's song "Clarity", which has been popular here; regardless, it was definitely when I heard "Youth" and watched its video that I hoped solo work from Foxes would play on the radio. Sure enough, for the past couple of months her single "Let Go for Tonight" has been played, usually during the evenings.

Both "Youth" and "Let Go for Tonight" are from Foxes' upcoming studio album, Glorious. I'll be sure to buy it.

2 comments: