Thursday 26 June 2014

The second answer to "Who's on Heart" 2014

A second correct name has been guessed on "Who's on Heart" 2014! My brother was listening to Heart radio at 3:00pm today when a lady named Rhiana guessed Stevie Nicks (who, as we know, was the first guess), Ben Miller and Gethin Jones. Presenter Margherita Taylor announced that Rhiana had identified the second name and had won £20,000.

By process of elimination, my brother and I worked out that Ben Miller (I think it's this guy) was the correct guess: the player at 4:00 said that she had heard Rhiana's performance; as a result, she included Miller's name in her three guesses (remember, players need to say Nicks' and Miller's names - in addition to the correct third name - to win the £100,000) and Taylor confirmed that two of the names had been guessed before and were correct. Congratulations, Rhiana, for giving a correct answer and winning £20,000!

It's been over five months since Stevie Nicks was identified. Two down, one to go!

6 comments:

  1. I'm very confused. It's way too early for a post from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was practically handed a nice easy one. ;)

      Delete
  2. I agree with Susie! I was surprised to see an early post! But, congrats to Rhiana. I could use that money too. :p

    http://clayxmatthewsxfan89.blogspot.com/2014/06/thankful-thursday-6262014-and-8-days.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an easy post! (And yes, that money would be useful! She deserves it.)

      Delete
  3. Was Ben Miller the 1st or 3rd voice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was the second voice guessed but I have no idea which voice he is in the voices used to make this year's "who's on heart" clip.

      Delete