Friday 25 July 2014

"Decode" - Paramore

This is "Decode":


It's by Paramore and is from the international edition of the band's third studio album, Brand New Eyes. It is also from Twilight: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, as the song features on the soundtrack to the first Twilight film. The song and movie were both released in 2008.

I first heard "Decode" on the Open House Party on KIFS (107.5 Kiss FM). I already knew about Paramore from their song "Misery Business" but "Decode" was when I first became aware of Twilight. I didn't think much of Twilight back then but I have since read all of the books and seen all of the films; in fact, I know far more about Twilight than I do about Paramore! As strange as this may sound, I actually enjoyed the series.

I should really listen to some more of Paramore's discography; I like the songs of theirs that I have heard so far and I do want to hear more.

4 comments: