Saturday 5 July 2014

Liveland History: 5 July 2011

On the 5th of July, 2011, I wrote the post "Fireworks (again)":


In it, I posted a short video that I had filmed on one of family's last days of living in Littleport, Cambridgeshire. The video featured sound effects of some fireworks that had occurred the night before on the 4th of July. We attributed the Independence Day firework celebrations to the presence of United States military bases and personnel in the area; even so, we did not expect to see or hear any fireworks that evening and we were pleasantly by them.

The post is also significant because it was the first time that my friend and fellow blogger Jessica commented here. This was after I commented on this post of hers. I first encountered Jessica when I clicked on her Blogger profile from another blog, titled Green Eyed Opinons; she also once guest posted on Green Eyed Opinons. Unfortunately, that blog no longer exists.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I can't believe it's been 3 years already! Today marks my 12th anniversary on Deadjournal. Time goes so fast.

    ReplyDelete