Friday 29 August 2014

Enrolled

My enrollment at the college took place this morning. I completed the final steps of the application (filling in another form, followed by having my picture taken for my student ID card) and was officially enrolled at the college. I'm relieved that the application process is now over; I have a few days to relax and prepare before I begin my lessons.

I have four classes per week, each on a different day, and each class is three hours long. I will write a little about them later, but for now I'll just say that my first class is next Wednesday. When I attend, it will be my first time being schooled under the British education system, as well as my first time being schooled outside homeschooling since 1997.

Thank you to everyone who has supported me since (and before) I had my initial interview in April. You've all been great.

6 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Three hour classes...that would be hard for me. You seem a lot more attentive!

    Good for you, Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a short break during each class. :)

      Thanks, Susie!

      Delete
  3. Three hour classes? Yikes, those are long!! You'll have to let us know what you're taking and how you like each of your new subjects. Also, I didn't know you were homeschooled. You should write a post about your experience some day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the one I had today was only two and the others have breaks. :)

      Yep, I was homeschooled.

      Delete