Friday 22 August 2014

Photo backlog cleared

This afternoon, I cleared my unsorted picture backlog. That's one less thing I have to worry about when I move to Nottingham next week!

Of course, my picture backlog is not all I've been doing these past few days. No, I've been readying myself for the move in other ways, such as by ensuring the belongings I want to take are all packed and that necessary documents are in order.

A task I have to do tomorrow is catch up on messages. I've been behind on replying to e-mails and commenting on other blogs. One might ask that if [I] am busy at college, how will I be able to keep up then? Well, it's called setting a time to reply to people; also, the hours I've been given for college are convenient enough for me to get things done before I go or after. I won't fall into backlogs!

2 comments: