Thursday 11 September 2014

Full house

The class had a full house this afternoon: anyone who had been in at least one of the previous classes was present today. We had a minor recap of last week's work but nothing too deep and we didn't have any sort of mini-induction. I expect a minor recap tomorrow but I think that we are properly getting down to business now!

Of course, this means that the workload will increase and that we'll receive additional homework. I have nearly completed the work I was given yesterday; all I need to do is clean up the wording a little and then send it to my Employability teacher. Best to tackle homework as soon as possible; if it were to build up I would start falling behind, which I do not want to happen.

I hope that we'll have a full house in every class (or at least in the vast majority of them) from now on; I still don't know the names of all of my fellow students. There is a small group of them with whom I get along extremely well, but it would be beneficial to know as many people in the class as possible.

Also, during my bus ride back home, the vents on the vehicle were open, which allowed in the breeze. What was even better was that my seat was located in a place that caught much of the breeze; I had a comfortable and cooling journey back, which was ideal for this hot day.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, usually the first two weeks of classes are introductions. You'll be getting into the swing of things now. :) Exciting!

    Oh, your buses aren't air conditioned either? Interesting! All public buses here are air conditioned and heated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some buses might have air conditioning, but the ones I've been on haven't!

      Delete