Tuesday 30 September 2014

Homework management

I'm still getting into the swing of completing my homework as I receive it. While I've so far always completed my homework in a timely manner (and I intend to maintain handing it in on time!), I've been somewhat neglectful by completing it on the day before it's due. Yes, I finish it, but I should finish it on the day I receive it or the day after, rather than cram a pile of homework into one or two days.

I've finished and sent in last week's Employability assignment and have almost finished my English homework. My Sociology homework isn't supposed to be difficult and I haven't yet started on yesterday's mathematics homework. My Tuesdays and Wednesday afternoons are free, both of which give me extra time to complete any work I have.

7 comments:

  1. I've only taken one class in recent years, but sometimes I would do the reading the morning of the class. Procrastination.

    :-\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the bright side, studying shortly before a class does mean that the knowledge is fresh in your mind. :)

      Delete
  2. I mean, as long as you're getting it done it doesn't really matter when you do it, right? Also, I'm pretty sure at a point in college it became impossible for me to finish all my homework (working two jobs, going to school full time, participating in the sorority and studying for the LSAT) and you know what, getting most of it done was fine. I turned out fine. I have a good job and I feel like I got my money worth out of my education. Don't beat yourself up over your homework - sometimes life is more important than when you get your homework done. I'm sure you're doing fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but I currently have a good record of handing homework in on time and I want to keep that up. :)

      Delete