Wednesday 10 September 2014

Homework

During today's Employability lesson, the class was given its first piece of homework: a short essay (500 words) about the various methods one can use to find a job, such as looking online or through newspapers. We're not just writing a simple list: we have to go into some detail about each method. It's a harder task than I thought it would be but I'll get it completed before the deadline, which is next Wednesday. It's the first homework - outside of homeschooling - that I've had in over seventeen years!

Part of the lesson was dedicated towards induction - although nowhere near as extensive as what we had last week - as we had five new students appear in the class this morning. I'm hoping that we now have everyone who was accepted onto the course; we don't need any more mini-inductions! One of my fellow students and I were talking this morning about the inductions we've had.

4 comments: