Monday 15 September 2014

Mathematics

My fellow students and I had a proper mathematics class this afternoon. While mathematics is amongst my worst school subjects, I actually enjoyed this lesson because the teacher had a clear teaching style and because he started us off with mathematical basics (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).

The teacher also focused on rounding and negative numbers. The latter is always something that I've had trouble with but after today I feel as though I have a much better understand of it than ever before. If all our mathematics lessons will be like this one, I think we'll be okay.

4 comments:

  1. I forget if if you have a major. Do they even call it that in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a major and I don't know what they're called over here. :/

      Delete