Tuesday 16 September 2014

"Superheroes" - The Script

My song of choice at the moment is this one:


It's "Superheroes" by The Script, an Irish band. I first became aware of The Script in early 2010 when their single "Breakeven" was popular on US radio; as such, I associate "Breakeven" with my final months in the United States.

"Superheroes" also holds feelings of change for me: it materialised on the radio during my last month in Northamptonshire, so I associate it with moving on and going to college. I hear it once a day on average because it is a popular song at the moment.

The Script are also the favourite band of a couple of my cousins, who have gone to see the band perform. Should you ever want to attend a live performance by The Script, my cousins would recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment