Thursday 9 October 2014

Handwriting practice

I have been assigned some extra work as part of my English classes: I need to improve my handwriting. My English teacher is concerned that I could lose marks/points on my writing pieces in exams if examiners have difficulty reading my work or if they regard my work as illegible. On Wednesday, she gave me a brief handwriting lesson after my Employability class and allowed me to borrow some handwriting practice papers.

Naturally, I am concerned about losing marks in exams - especially my English exams - over my handwriting. That being said, I am confident that I will improve my handwriting so that examiners will not penalise me if they are unable to read my work.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! If you need any help or any exercises, let me know. I love handwriting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. My English teacher only accepts handwritten work. I also need handwriting in Sociology and for all exams.

      Delete