Wednesday 3 December 2014

Bloggers Blog Party - November 2014

November 2014's selection for the Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party; November was a plentiful month for pictures:

Saturday, 1st November: I captured this awesome view of the sunset. I don't recommend aiming a camera - even a cameraphone - at the Sun but in this case, the clouds had obscured our local star enough for me to photograph it. I also like how deep the colour of the green grass is.

Sunday, 2nd November: My grandfather, brother and I were in Lincoln on this morning, as we were taking my cousin back home. My brother was annoyed that it was raining because it was his first time in Lincoln and he wanted to take some pictures.

Friday, 7th November: This was the first day when I noticed Christmas decorations appearing in public, such as here in the Broadmarsh.

Sunday, 9th November: My grandfather created and baked these oat balls as a late-night snack. The oats contained nuts and apricots; he added the latter as a substitute for sugar.

Wednesday, 12th November: This is the back of a pub called Via Fossa, which will be the venue for a charity group project I'm currently involved with in my Employability lessons.

Friday, 14th November: In this English lesson, my teacher was encouraging us to come up with alternate words for the word "walked". The goal was to expand the vocabulary of the class.

Monday, 24th November: I saw, for the first time ever, this mural on a wall at the bus depot. Either it was new or I hadn't noticed it before.

For dinner on the 24th, my grandfather prepared a stir fry for everyone. Stir fries are one of his specialties.

Wednesday, 26th November: A friend of mine and I went to the cinema on this day. On our way there, we walked through the Christmas village that has been constructed in the centre of Nottingham for the holiday season. It mostly consists of rides and shops but it's fun.

Thursday, 27th November: One of my friends brought in chewy chocolate chip/chunk cookies, which were delicious, for the Sociology break.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely post! The stir fry looks delicious! Your English class looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, the stir fry (or rather, stir fries) was delicious and English is fun. :) We have a test tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. I like the first picture of the sunset, the stir fry, and the word "swagged."

    ~susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me want a cookie. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. November 1 picture is AMAZING! I love it! :) Mmmm, that cookie looks good too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's great is that it's the unenhanced version of the image. :)

      Delete
  5. Andrew your blog is such a delight. You bring places, things, people and situation to us with a special kind of sensitivity and form. You make us want to embrace your world without question. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carmen, your words and kindness are deeply appreciate. :)

      Delete