Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year 2015

As I implied last night, I spent New Year's Eve at home. What separated it from previous ends and beginnings of years is that my Hong Kong uncle was present; I don't recall ever spending the start of a year with him. I should also note that neither my parents nor my brother were with me, so it's the first New Year's Eve and New Year I've experienced without them.

When the New Year began, my uncle, grandfather and I watched the fireworks that were taking place in London at the London Eye; after that, my uncle went to bed while my grandfather and I watched a musical performance from Queen, who are currently fronted by Adam Lambert. Both the fireworks and the concert were worth watching, even via television.

Happy New Year! Let's have an amazing 2015!

2 comments: