Tuesday 6 January 2015

"Oxygène 7" - Jean Michel Jarre

I thought I'd do a music post today and for it, I thought I'd highlight a song that my father enjoys:


It's "Oxygène 7" by French instrumental electronic music artist Jean Michel Jarre and it's from his 1997 album, Oxygène 7–13, which is his follow up to his 1976 album, Oxygène. The two albums were composed in the same musical style, despite the release date gap between them.

"Oxygène 7" is nearly twelve minutes long and the song does not feature a video. If you like background instrumental music with an electronic element to it, this song and the album it is from are for you. I am also fond of Jean Michel Jarre's music, so yes, I recommend him.

4 comments:

  1. That is catchy! I'm going to play it again later while writing - it sounds like it's perfect writing music. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cool. My parents listen to opera most of the time, I think.

    ReplyDelete