Thursday 12 February 2015

Event success

Last night's off-campus charity event organised by my friends and me was a success. It was the fourth and final charity event for my class as a part of the Employability segment of our college course. We raised money for a charity dedicated to improving the lives of disabled people and their families, and we held it at a fancy pub; we raised almost £300 and still have more to add to the count. Everyone had an amazing time and it was all for a worthy cause.

The class had been divided into four groups during this part of Employability and this last group was the one of which I was a part, alongside two of my friends/classmates. Still, all four groups helped one another, as we do in class. I think it was an excellent ending to this unit of Employability.

As nearly all of the pictures I took feature my friends and/or family, I am unable to post any of them here, per my own rules about respecting other people's privacy.

4 comments: