Friday 20 March 2015

Now these aren't immune

The other day, I wrote about how my phone was almost destroyed. What I neglected to mention in that post was when I retrieved my phone, my earbuds fell out of my pocket and into the road. I noticed thirty seconds or so later that they'd fallen out but when I went to retrieve them, too, they'd already been crushed.

These were the new earbuds I received in August 2014. Fortunately, they came as a pack of two so at least with one pair being destroyed, I still have the other. In that August 2014 post, I wrote that the first pair of earbuds was immune to my phone's headphone jack bug: no matter the angle of the earbud plug inside the jack, they always worked without complaint.

The second pair, however, have opted to behave in a dodgy manner. These ones do insist on refusing to work properly if the plug isn't in the jack at a certain angle. As such, I have to be careful to not knock my phone when I have these earbuds in it. Ah, well.

On the bright side, my main headphones are still unaffected!

2 comments: