Thursday 4 June 2015

Four down, one to go

I awakened early this morning to attend my fourth exam: Non-Calculator Mathematics. Three people in my class - myself included - underwent our exam at a hotel up the road from our college; we weren't the only ones up there, though, as there were at least fifty - possibly a hundred - other students with us.

Our exam room was the conference centre of the hotel. The hotel itself was shoddy but the conference room was grand; as far as I am aware, we are supposed to be having next week's exam up there, too. As for this week's exam, I think I handled myself fairly well; unfortunately, there were a few questions that I was unable to answer but I am mostly confident that of the questions I did answer, nearly all were correct.

The final exam is next Thursday: Calculator Mathematics. Sounds easy, right? Don't be fooled by the name: the calculator test features harder problems to solve, hence why the use of a calculator is permitted.

4 comments:

  1. Don't over study! Just do your best and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you don't know the answer, do you guess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, on these exams you are required to show your workings so simply guessing rarely earns you any marks. :/

      Delete