Tuesday 12 January 2016

Two conditional offers

I sent my university application to the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) in the first half of last December and, in turn, the organisation recently submitted my application to my university of choice, Nottingham Trent. I have wonderful news: I have received conditional offers for two of my five choices. For now, I have been offered:

English and Media
English and TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language)

Both offers are "conditional" in that I need to pass my current Access course in order to fully secure either course. In addition, I still have to wait for decisions on my other three choices before I can do anything else. That being said, conditional offers are still something to celebrate and I am delighted to have received these two so far.

2 comments:

  1. AH CONGRATULATIONS THIS IS SO SO EXCITING!! Are you going to accept? Which one would you prefer? Did you apply/are you waiting to hear back from anywhere else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Rebeka! :D Now, to answer your questions:

    1. I will! Just need to know what the next steps are before I am allowed to.

    2. Leaning towards English and Media but English and TESOL is just as worthy.

    3. I only applied to Nottingham Trent, so my other three choices are there.

    I was astounded when I first read the emails but I'm delighted now! :D

    ReplyDelete