Sunday 9 February 2014

Eaten chocolates

Remember when I wrote a few days ago in January's Secret Life of Bloggers Blog Party post that I still had (almost) all of my Christmas chocolate left? Since that post, the only chocolate I have remaining is a large tub of Celebrations.

Have I been greedily munching all those chocolates to myself? No! Far from it: I've shared quite a lot of my chocolate with Dad and Mum, and have given a little bit to my brother. I'm always happy to share my chocolates with anyone who wants any of it; it would be extremely selfish of me not to, especially since Dad shares his with everyone else. Besides, it's fun to share.

It's quite funny that I've written this post today, given that yesterday I wrote about cutting back on desserts. Fortunately, the chocolates are the only sweet foods I've been eating for this past week, so it's not as though I've been gorging on a variety of desserts.

1 comment: